The central tenet of ALWI’s business model is that high-capacity, high-quality groundwater and supplies will be the primary scarce natural resource of the 21th century. For this reason, water supply services and hydrogeologic consulting solutions have been our core professional practice specialty since our inception.
ALWI is led by its President,Mark Eisner, who was on-staff and integrally involved with Maryland’s development and first implementation of present policies of water allocation, management and protection. Our capability to anticipate regulatory actions provides for tremendous economies by integrating permitting considerations in every aspect of hydrogeologic and hydrologic fieldwork and data analysis. For this reason, ALWI’s submittals meet or exceed expectations with the necessary supporting work expertly completed with timeliness and cost-effectiveness.
We are accustomed to the rigors of technical and legal documentation and defensibility. Many clients find this awareness and expertise to be an asset in managing the delicate issues that sometimes may arise.
Water Supply Services
- Groundwater Feasibility Evaluations
- Impact and Permitting Reports
- Groundwater Supply Development
- Source Water Assessment and Wellhead Protection
- Bedrock and Karst Hydrogeology Specialization
- Spring Water Resource Characterization and Development
- Permit Applications & Regulatory Coordination
- Expert Testimony & Litigation Support
- Surface Water Hydrology
- Quarry and Mine Evaluations