Our senior scientists have testified as qualified experts on many occasions, on matters related to groundwater supply, wastewater discharge, environmental trespass, UST releases, property and sensitive receptor impacts caused by soil and groundwater contamination, environmental land use planning and related subjects.
We pride ourselves on the thoroughness and defensibility of our work, often presented in a manner supported by easily understood and compelling graphics appropriate for both informal meetings, formal hearings and courtroom settings.
Contamination Investigation, Remediation And Closure Support Services
- Environmental Site Assessments ESAs
- Pre-Remedial and Remedial Feasibility Studies Including Design
- Construction of Environmental Remediation Systems
- Hydrogeologic Investigation and Characterization
- Petroleum Release Assessment and Remediation
- Compliance Monitoring, Sampling and Analyses
- UST Management and Site Closure Services
- Expert Witness Testimony and Litigation Support